Friday, October 17, 2008

Preserving the Divine Institution of Marriage

One week ago, I had the opportunity of participating in some filming in favor of Prop 8. The Church has done a phenomenal job presenting good, valuable information. Involvement in this cause has become very personal and important to me to be a part of--especially when I am typically not strongly political. I have been very grateful for what I have learned and for the time and efforts of others--it is apparent to me that from this point on, standing on the side-lines is no longer an option. I hope to never look back and regret not letting my voice be heard and that with a spirit of love and understanding, that I will be able to be a positive influence to the world around me.

Preserving the Divine Institution of Marriage

No comments: