Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ok Nat, this one's for you!

I've been tagged!

4 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Purchasing Manager/Global Account Manager (for about 3 years now)
2. BYU Testing Center
3. Flagger (way dirty!)
4. BYU Office of Freshman Year

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Zoolander
3. Meet me in St. Louis
4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun/Troop Beverly Hills (Tie, can't watch one without the other)

4 Places I Have Lived...
1. SLC, UT
2. Tempe, AZ
3. Tuscany and Perugia Italy
4. NYC, Denver, Portland, Orange County...

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Ugly Betty
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Amazing Race
4. Jeopardy

4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Canada
4. Caribbean

4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Lasagna
2. Godiva Chocolate Cheese Cake
3. Fruit
4. Ice Cream

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Banana Republic (every other day)
2. My work website
3. Costco
4. Blogger

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. At the beach!
2. In New York, going to see Wicked
3. In Florence, shopping in the market
4. At my sisters, playing with my nephews

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
1. Erin
2. Monica
3. My sister (lol, ya right)
4. Anyone who reads this...yes, that means YOU!

2 comments:

Erin said...

i already did one. and i believe i tagged you...never responded slacker! i think molly should totally get a website! what the heck is a flagger?! At first I thought it said "flasher" and I thought "that's my katie!" ;) i wish you were coming next week :(

Natalie said...

Jeopardy? Had no idea...and Troop Beverly Hills, I almost forgot about that show-it is the best!