Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Watch out 2008! Here I come! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season--I am so grateful for the blessings that I received last year and can't wait to see what this year holds. Hopefully some good changes--who knows, Molly may get her way and I may move to the desert! Regardless of major life changes, there is plenty to look forward to already!

February 14th: Valentines Day (Jack has promised to be my Valentine!)
April 4th: Ted gets home from the mission!
Date to be determined: Katie goes to the temple
June 12th: I turn 28. Yikes!
June th?: James graduates from BYUH. Congrats James!
July 5th: Family vacation to Hilton Head, SC

3 comments:

Erin said...

woo woo!!! I'm so looking forward to
1. you going through the temple and me being there!
2. teddy coming home
3. molly having baby 3
4. our family vacation is going to be the best.
but molly is right...nothing will beat "save the baby!!!" vacation

Erin said...

oh ya and ps...move to the desert, move to the desert, move to the desert!!! and I can't believe you are hitting the big 2-8.

Natalie said...

Sure I finally move to CA and you're thinking of moving to the desert. What's in the desert anyway? Oh and by the way, if you don't call me back soon I might keep your Christmas present...I don't like being avoided. You're in big trouble Missy!