Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh, and one more thing...

Oh, and I forgot the other exciting event coming this year—May 21st-ish, is the arrival of a new baby niece (to be named at a later date). So, I think it would be fun to do a name the baby game. What should my sister name her little girl and why?

1. Jane Stanley (because it has four letters and will fit on a stocking perfectly!)
2. Pammy Lee Stanley (because Pam always wanted someone to be named after her, and it rhymes. lol)

What do you think?

4 comments:

Erin said...

i knew jane had to be a choice. because jack and jane. how cute is that. i am so excited for a little neice because she is going to be the prettiest little girl ever!

greg & allyson said...

How exciting for Molly! 2 boys and now a girl? I think that's what my sister was hoping for...4 boys later! I'm going to have to go with Jane, because we're fans of that--our daughter being EvieJane. But I was thinking that Pamela Jane Stanley has a nice ring to it :)!

Emily said...

Katie Low!!! I just found your blog--how've you been?? I miss you--it's good to see your smiling face!

A | E said...

Hey Katie, just found your blog!