Thursday, August 14, 2008

I LOOOOVVVVE reminiscing!

This totally sounds like fun, here's how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok...so you forgot one about the time on the train in Italy when I said NOT to get off the train & we did...you so should have listened.

I just started thinking of all the times you've really been there for me...thank you! About our funny double date to Park City and your funny friend.

Lots of shopping memories for some reason and lots of 'creating' memories.

Florence...gelato...open market...pigeons...pizza...
Okay my bags are packed, you ready to go back?

A | E said...

You and Molly brought me get well snickerdoodles the week you moved to Yorba Linda. I've never tasted a better snickerdoodle since.

greg & allyson said...

Oh my goodness, there are so many! But you had to see this one coming...2 words--Amberly Merrill--need I say more? Tying that poor girl to her primary chair with her own church dress? what were we thinking? And Story Daley reaming us out for it? Yes, that was fun :) And you at least got to move away--I swear she never forgave me for it!