Monday, July 30, 2007

And this little piggy went...


Well, this is a tribute to Teddy! The youngest of the Low clan currently serving in the Independence, MO mission. I have missed him terribly--especially his ability to make me laugh with the crazy stuff he does. The stuff that make my parents shake their heads, but I find hilarious. Although, I don't always laugh. Which reminds me of the time that James and Ted came to visit me at BYU. I had to give a talk and had a new outfit that I was going to wear. I layed it out on my bed while I was getting ready--I thought it would be safe. I also had a candle burning in my room. I should have known better. My mom asked the boys to blow the candle out. Obediently they went into my room and boy, did they blow that candle out. They blew it out soooo hard, that wax sprayed across the room like a slashed artery, covering my outfit and bed. They swear to this day, they had no idea that shooting the candle out with their pellet guns would have such an explosive effect. I've forgiven them. But, I can't laugh about it yet. Here is a picture of Teddy in Kansas, just before his transfer this week, slaughtering a pig. Only in the midwest...

1 comment:

Erin said...

i love this picture. it still always makes me laugh. this one and the one of him shaving his head! oh such a funny kid...i can't wait for him to come out here next spring!