Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Good bye ocean and Wahoo's, hello desert and Costco hot dogs! Going to be in Arizona this week for work and I think it is going to be a long week! I have been thinking about what to pack and the following sentance just keeps running through my head, "Does it really matter? You are going to start sweating the minute you land anyway." Lovely thought, huh? I guess I am just going to have to get on the hotel dry cleaning service. Anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed as the traveling begins again and let's hope that I am able to stay away from the freaks, geeks, and hygiene-challenged!

2 comments:

Erin said...

it won't be that bad! I'm addicted right now to costco hot dogs! yummy...and dessert! I am craving that right now. I hope you have a blast on your little trip. At least you will get to see the nephews? im jealous!

Lindsey said...

i love Wahoo's...yummy!!