Friday, July 6, 2007

Toilet seat covers...


A few Random Thoughts:

1. I like the fact that they are multi-purpose. If you are ever feeling shiny/oily, use it to blot the oil off of your face.
2. Didn't find ANY, on more than one occasion, while in Dallas. Which makes me wonder, does Texas have too much pride--lets be honest, their rear ends are not any cleaner or disease exempt than anyone elses.
3. They become an unusual annoyance when you sit on them and your rear is a little sweaty. Especially when you rise and it sticks to your thighs so that the middle part sways and begins to threaten to douse you in toilet water...
4. Was the ant I saw on my toilet seat cover the other day at work there before I sat down or because I sat down. I'm distressed needless to say over this one. And I had issues with things flying up out of a port-a-potty.

1 comment:

Erin said...

ew. i refuse to use porta pottys! those are sick! i'd rather just go in nature!!! i hate when the seat covers start to fall in the water, and then you move a bit and the water gets on your hiney! that is horrible too!