Saturday, July 14, 2007

Is there even such a thing as the mile high club anymore?

Not that I would ever want to join that club. I was just wondering that the other day as the pilot of my flight announced that only one person could be in the bathroom and waiting in the galley was not permitted. So, someone would surely notice if one person left to go to that box they call a bathroom and didn't come back and another person followed shortly thereafter, right? And if that were the case, I have to wonder what training protocol would be for flight attendants in that situation...

So, travels for the next few months are going to be often and everywhere. Since I'll be getting around a lot(in the jetsetting term, not the other way), I thought I would let you all know POD's and ETA's! Let me know if you are close by and want to get together!

July 7-15: Arizona
July 19-20: Santa Cruz/San Jose
July 23-26: Arizona

August 1-5: Utah
August 8-10: NorCal (yes, again!)
August 15-17: Back to Utah
August 19-26? (approx.): Hawaii (and yes, this is work related)
August 31-September 4: Iowa/Ohio

And thats all for now, folks. I'll know what September and October hold in store for me in a week or so. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with many of you!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

hello...i live in san jose-ish!! just north. you are always welcome for dinner...if you can handle it 2 year old style!

Erin said...

woo hoo! for hawaii! How fun that you will be in all those places! I'm so excited for you to come visit! I miss you so much!

If I were a flight attendant I would say to the couple i saw go into the bathroom "this is not a freakin brothel...dirty...people use the bathroom where you are trying to have sex...you little perverts" and then walk away.

Natalie said...

Yeah for Utah! Can't wait to see you. As for the mile high club, you now i'd be a part of it but, Tyler wouldn't have anything to do with it. Ha Ha...

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.